Purpose of the Job.
The role holder will be a self-starter with energy and passion for customer success and exceeding their expectations. Delivery Lead will be adept in planning and prioritizing client needs, have obsession for delivering results within TAT with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Good at organizing and executing deliverables. Focus on the account growth in terms of volumes and revenue, building strong client relationships across the clients organization. You'll be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and facilitate invoicing, collections, and P&L. You will be the go-to person for Clients, Team Leads and the Recruiters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Gather requirements from clients and pass them to the Delivery Manager.
- Schedule client calls and provide orientation about clients and requirements to the Team.
- Formalize the JD s with Pre-qualification questionnaire and post them in ATS along with additional information for recruiters to be able to submit suitable profiles.
- Maintain a master tracker for all your submitted candidates to each of the clients.
- Internal Rejections revert to the respective recruiters with a short note on Rejection with a copy to Team Lead.
- Confirm schedules of candidates with clients and ensure to follow up with internal teams and candidates to control No Shows. Keep the clients informed upon candidates' arrival at the Venue for F2F and readiness for Virtual Meetings.
- Extracted feedback through conversations for rejected candidates should be communicated to recruiting team and suggest them on revising the search strategy.
- Forward the feedback to the respective recruiters and ensure to revert to the clients as quick as possible.
- Always keep updating the candidates status on the ATS with a notification to the respective owners.
- Maintain frequent interactions with offered candidates through their recruiters and keep the internal teams and clients updated on the progre
Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum of a bachelors degree.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of work experience with IT staffing industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong technical recruiting experience should have serviced Tier 1 clients across India.
- Stakeholder management and collaborative skills .
- Experience in working with ATS and VMS systems.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Salary: 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
TechnoGen Brief Overview:
TechnoGen, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, and CMMI Level 3 Global IT Services and Consulting Company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. TechnoGen, Inc. (TGI) is a Minority & Women-Owned Small Business with over 18 years of experience providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to the Public and Private sectors. TGI provides highly skilled and certied professionals and has successfully executed more than 345 projects. TechnoGen is committed to helping our clients solve complex problems and achieve their goals, on time and under budget.
- Custom Application Development
- Human Capital Management
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Management Consulting
- Managed Services
- Full-Time Hiring
- Contract Hiring
- Managing Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Training & Development
Registered for Quality Assurance
We Do IT Right! Our Services bring the experience and innovation needed to stay ahead in the digital race by engaging our customers to build better products/experiences and new business models.
IT Services and IT Consulting
Custom Application Development, Management Consulting, Human Capital Management, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Infrastructure, Managed Services, Block Chain, Cyber Security, Quality Assurance, and IT Staffing
Address:FLAT NO A801,,,THE PLATINA BIT II,APHB Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India